Glenn Alperin <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 14:56:30 -0500
>[log in to unmask] pw = xxxx
>
>Now, let's see if the line wraps when I send it to the list!
>
>Jane

I can assure you that your line does no wrap when posted to the list.
However, some mail programs may force it to wrap anyway.  (I believe that
Netscape's Mozilla does this, as that is the most often culprit of such
long lines which my All-In-1 OpenVMS mail program can not handle.  In
fact, anything longer than 255 characters per line without a tap of that
Enter key and the rest of the line is completely lost to me.  EDT is a
terrible editor, but TPU is not supported for All-In-1.

Glenn