Wayne_Johns <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 16:05:30 +0800
At 12:04 6/7/2002 -0700, you wrote:

DNews can do this through various mailers so that a list
is reflected on NNTP newsgroups. I used to do this with
our news list so every item posted on the list was mirrored
on the newsgroup. It does also work back so messages posted
on the newsgroup but I did not use this direction.

You will find them on www.netwinsite.com

I used NT but Linux is supported also.

Regards

Wayne