Michele Francis <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 May 2002 10:53:48 -0700
MIME is just those attachments or pictures an is encoded in your emails.
seeing it raw it is just looks like this

-----Boundary--lkadjfkajeklekr------
junk looking 80 character stuff
-----Boundary--lkadjfkajeklekr----

when you pull it up in your email you see the picture, or the
attachment...

this is my words of wisdom....