Russ Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 14:25:16 -0300
I get all those bounces by default, among all the other error
messages. I could (but don't) filter them out of the incoming
error message by setting the mailer to look for the three or
four strings local machines put in them. Doesn't everybody?

The reason I don't, though, is that there isn't much you can do
about them, since it's impossible to tell someone her mailbox is
full if the only access you have to her is email . . .

-- Russ

On 20 Oct 2004 at 13:18, Sahil wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is there a way to configure the list serv so that if a subscriber
> doesn't get the email because of mailbox over quota, the list admin
> would know?
>
> Thanks.

St. Thomas University
http://www.StThomasU.ca/~hunt/