Bryan Fritchie <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 08:01:13 +0000
> >SET LISTNAME SUBJ FOR [log in to unmask]
>
> >then how does the listname get the subj set?
>
> If you just want to use your list's name, this is all you need to do.

    I've seen several people use "SUBJ", but what the original
    person wanted was for the listname to appear in the subject
    heading, so it would be "SUBJECTHDR", wouldn't it?

> If you want it to be something different than your list's name, add the
> following line to your list header:
>
>      * Subject-Tag=  textyouwant

    You'd still need the "SUBJECTHDR", won't you?

  Bryan Fritchie - mailto:[log in to unmask]
  Razorbacks Webpage:
      http://www.Sooiee.com/
  http://www.ClintonOnTrial.com