"Cindy,Heavilin" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 14:04:47 -0400
I have a new address.  I broke down and got roadrunner.  I have changed
all of my subscriptions (I think) and all are working fine except for one
list.  There are four different versions of a roadrunner address and my
suspicion is that the particular list server is not recognizing all of the
variations of roadrunner.  I have forgotten the protocol for this
situation. Do I as a list member write to [log in to unmask] or should the
listowner or should I have [log in to unmask] write to the list
postmaster? I know there is a work around by subscribing to all versions
and setting all except for one to nomail, but would like to avoid doing
this.
I have been told by NEO.RR (NE Ohio roadrunner) that I could use any of
these addresses;

While I am asking, is there a global syntax to see what lists I am on but
may have forgotten about?

Cindy Heavilin
pugdogs-l, griffy-l, pro-handler, showpug-l