"Stan V. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 00:38:38 EST
You cannot send a message that has the words sender, Reply to or from at the
left margin.

If you copy a message which included the header lines, you must alter these
words in some way.  For example, the header of your message copied below would
not pass muster on this listserv.  but the alteration would, putting an x in
front to that these key words are altered.  ANY alteration.

xSubj:  Two Problems
xDate:  1/20/2004 12:07:35 PM Central Standard Time
xFrom:  [log in to unmask]
xReply-to:  [log in to unmask]
xTo:    [log in to unmask]
Sent from the Internet (Details)