"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 Mar 1997 16:54:35 -0500
Forwarded message:
From:     Self <Single-user mode>
To: Eric Paul-Hus <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Problem with REVIEW
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 15:02:12 -0500

Eric Paul-Hus replied..
> Wayne T. Smith  wrote:
> > >Approved-By:  Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
> > >Date:         Fri, 28 Feb 1997 23:27:48 -0500
> > >Sender:       The Maine Hockey Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
> > >From:         Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
> What about: [log in to unmask] ???

Yes, this address is subscribed and QUERY shows REVIEW is set for the
subscription.  The strange part about this problem is that REVIEW works
just fine with other subscriptions. (*I* subscribed to the list, set my
subscription to REVIEW and then posted.  My post was sent to the list
owner as expected.

Is there anything in a mail header that would cause LISTSERV to regard
a post as not needing approval?

cheers,
wayne

Wayne T. Smith               mailto:[log in to unmask]
Systems Group -- CAPS        University of Maine System