Chris Pitts <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 8 Feb 1996 17:05:19 GMT

and Mike wrote:

> Negative.  You can, and should, complain to their provider.  All you have
> to do is a whois search.

I am in the process of tracing this guy (if you're on this list - Hi John
Casey...).  He exists.  I can finger him under [log in to unmask], but I
cannot find the tech admin names for the pharos.ucc.ie system - I don't
have 'dig', the 'whois' daemon at pharos refuses all connections, and their
SMTP server seems to be shy.

Any suggestion where to go from here?  I'm just peeved that he did this
quite so openly.  If I don't get an answer from their postmaster, I'm
afraid that their system will go into the list filter for blanket
exclusion :-(

Chris
--
Chris Pitts ([log in to unmask])            Tel +44 (0)1223 518580
Online Media, Cambridge, UK               Fax +44 (0)1223 518520

... Documentation is for people who can't read.