Wed, 1 Jun 1994 23:53:59 -0500
Since several people have asked if I was certain I was subscribed,
set repro, etc. in regards to not getting copies of the items I bounce
as editor back to the list with Elm, here is the result of a query
on my subscription.

Yes it gives my wife's name as the subscriber, but the address is
the same and if having it say "Carol Winship" rather than "Douglas
Winship" makes any difference it is definitely news to me.

        Douglas Winship    Austin, Texas    [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 1994 22:13:44 -0400
From: BITNET list server at UBVM <[log in to unmask]>
To: Douglas Winship <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Output of your job "winship"

> q autocat

Subscription options for Carol Winship <[log in to unmask]>, list AUTOCAT:
Ack=Yes, Mail=Yes, Files=No, Repro=Yes, Header=Short, Conceal=No

Summary of resource utilization
 CPU time:        0.077 sec                Device I/O:     0
 Overhead CPU:    0.014 sec                Paging I/O:     0
 CPU model:        3090                    DASD model:  3380