Shalom Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 12:46:06 +0300
Dear All,

I understand that we are all being hit by the recent virus.

Since my personal address and the listserv address both appear in many
peoples' inboxes, address books, etc. the worm has successfully sent
itself to my listserv address under the guise of having been sent by me.
Having fooled the listserv, the message is distributed to my subscribers.
Happily, the virus is stripped from the message by the Bar-Ilan University
anti-virus before it goes out, but my subscribers are getting annoyed
having received a message that they were sent a virus (allegedly) by me.

My question is how to protect my subscribers from receiving the virus (or
the notice that the virus has been stripped from the message) via my
listserv.

Thanks,

Shalom

Rabbi Shalom Berger, Ed.D.