"Tonizzo, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 16 May 2003 09:58:07 -0400
Thanks to all for the answers! Much appreciated. I knew I went to the right
place.

David

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2003 9:56 AM
To: Tonizzo, David
Subject: Re: Question on ability to turn off specific subscriber
commands

We don't let anyone else review the subscriber list except for the list
owners. So our list header reads

Review= Owners

I'm sure that you can add the word "conceal" (no quote marks) to your
Default-options= line to have everyone automatically concealed when they
subscribe. But if only owners can review the subscriber list, being
concealed isn't really a concern.

If you bring up your list configuration, you can fine these lines and make
the changes.

Jane