Sun, 4 Nov 2001 14:29:14 -0600
On Sun, 4 Nov 2001, Gilles Frydman wrote:

> One related question: if updating  WWW_ARCHIVE.MAILTPL through mail,
> will the wrapping also occur at 80 characters?

I don't think so.  I can "force" my pine system to do "long" lines, far
longer than 80 characters, and LISTSERV hasn't choked on them yet.  I'm
talking PUTs of filelist/catalog, searches, GETPOSTS, etc.  General stuff.

I've never tried it with WWW_ARCHIVE.MAILTPL, nor any other WWW template
as the insturctions say don't mess with these, leave them to the site
administrator, unless you *really* know what you're doing.  As I don't,
when it comes to the WWW templates, I gladly do.   Douglas