Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 16:28:38 EST
Nathan,

That is what I suspected, I only administer the server which runs LISTSERV
and not any of the servers that connect it tho the trunk line, et cetera.
This has happened before, but always all ports would go down.  In this case
it seems that just port 25 is out of commission.

I'm contacting the other company that should know about the problem right
now, but I couldn't locate the exact problem previously.  Would you mind
telling me what you did to test connections on port 25?

Sincerely,

Matthew Thyer
FLUKE Listserv Site Maintainer