"Byron C. Mayes" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 13:04:01 -0400
Greetings,

I need to delete a message from my list archive. Someone got SirCam and
apparently had the list in his address book.

I cannot find this in the LISTSERV Owners Manual, and my search of the list
archives came up with one question (item #008739 from December 1995), and
several references to the indexing consequences of deleting messages, but
no specifics about how to delete a message in the first place. Is it even
possible?

I really want to get rid of this file in the archives.

Thank you,
Byron C. Mayes

--
  Byron C. Mayes, MLS
  Head, Library Systems and Technology Department * Temple University Libraries