Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 18 Feb 1995 12:20:07 EST
You shouldn't have a problem with signing people up with pseudo names,
unless I'm missing something.  :)  Individual lists shouldn't be changed
and the only thing I can think of that might be changed is the LISTSERV
registration database.  But I don't think that would happen with a simple
ADD job.

BTW, you might be interested in the following CJLI card job to add multiple
users:

//ADDLOTS JOB Echo=No
QUIET ADD listname DD=Users
//Users DD *
[log in to unmask] Joe User
[log in to unmask] Jane User
/*

Pete, please correct my CJLI if you see a mistake....:)