Sue Paduano <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 19:11:14 -0500
I just got my list going last night and made it really simple for my
members to subsbcribe and unsubscribe.  Then today I was rather upset
that somehow a .signature got on the end of all mine and there posts,
that was from LISTSERV on a very different set of instructions to
subscribe and unsubscribe which will only confuse people now that they
are sent two different ways of doing it.  My way is much simpler and I
was not told in advance that LISTSERV was going to do this, so I want the
LISTSERV signature removed!  How do I get it removed?  Besides it will be
annoying to most people to receive two signatures.

Also another complaint to address is that LISTSERV told me that my list
is private and that I as the owner will have the control to subscribe and
unsubscribe my members.  Well isn't setting up an LISTSERV signature a
contradiction to that?  Also my list members where instructed to email me
at [log in to unmask] if they have questions and not to the address
listed in this unneeded signature.

It'll be greatly appreciated having it removed.  I don't want it there at
all.

Sue

i want to come over * i know you were home * you left your light on *
                      you know I'm here * the night is thin * i know
                      your alone * i watched the car leave * your lover is
                      gone * let me in * open your back door * i just need
                      to touch you once more * i want to come over * to hell
                      with the consequence *   MLE