Amy Stinson <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 09:57:47 -0500
Running: LISTSERV lite on NT4.0 spc 3

While I am able to bring up the default mail template in the web
browser, edit it, and submit it, it doesn't get saved.  I'm the site
manager.

I want to edit the standard new subscriber blurb and wish to add
 "formatting", which I use for bottom banners, but does not seem to
work for this blurb.  For the bottom banner I add left margin
embedded spaces.  This keeps everything from running together.  It's
not working for the $SIGNUP blurb.  Everything runs together except
when actual paragraphs are made.

Tips would be appreciated.

Amy

Amy Stinson