"Dr. Mom" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:45:58 -0500
Would the owners of THIS list, please put some list ID in the
subject or the "from" line?  Not having any and getting mail from
people I don't know makes my Delete finger twitch because it looks
like spam.

CP Parent Manager

Dr. Mom, mother of the Alphabet soup boys:

Bryn Bailey    October 17, 1984-ADHD, gifted, LD and allergic
Aubrey Bailey  April 12, 1986  -ADD, gifted, LD, and allergic
Devin Bailey   April 10, 1988  -ADD, talented, LD and allergic
Curran Bailey  January 30, 1990-ADD, brain damaged, seizures,
allergic
Erin Bailey    May 6, 1993     -ADHD, LD, gifted, and allergic

See us at http://drmom.cc