Wayne T Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 10:57:44 -0400
I recommend using the web interface, if it is available to you.  It is
much easier to use.

Remember that "listname mailtpl" will contain any and all templates that
you wish to change.  I like the practice of having only changed
templates in "listname mailtpl", for it makes LISTSERV version upgrade
an site update easier.

Any template not in "listname mailtpl" will be a site or system
default.  To remove a particular tailored template, just remove it from
"listname mailtpl" and store.  To remove all, have nothing after the "put".

cheers, wayne