Jim Gerland <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Apr 1997 12:37:43 -0400
On Tue, 8 Apr 1997, John Witherspoon wrote:
> I have read the manual on-line and am still unclear -- does the Bottom
> Banner get stored as its own template, or does it get stored within and as
> an addition to the default mail template?

From http://listserv.buffalo.edu/oqner/faqs/

How do I add a message to the bottom of every message that
goes out to my list?

You need to add the BOTTOM_BANNER template to your list-name.mailtpl file.

Here's a sample:

>>> BOTTOM_BANNER
.FO OFF

To unsubscribe this list send the command:
   ubsub name-of-this0list
to  [log in to unmask]
.FO ON

Jim...
Jim Gerland  - Manager, Network Information Services    University at Buffalo