Dave Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 3 Mar 1993 16:29:32 EST
I have a dumb-beast script in csh to help delete users on
my list(s) under SunOS, if anyone wants it. When in mail I get a
reject message, I can type a few keys, find the user on
a recent REVIEW list, and delete them if the msg is nasty
enough. I'm sure other people have handier tools they've
thrown together.

Everything else I've had to do to manage my lists has been
so sporadic that it hasn't been worth worrying about. I
guess that's a tribute to listserv and to our local
listserv support (thanks, Jim).

-dave phillips (biosph-l, plearn-l, ...)