Gertjan Groen <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 11:00:25 +0100
Hello,

I use Listserver for a pretty large list (30.000 subscribers). The problem
I currently have is that a lot of people don't know at what address they
are subscribed to the list. People have lots of e-mail addresses nowadays...

So therefore I need a way to add a few lines to each posting (I post a
newsletter once a month) using Listserver 1.8c that will contain the e-mail
address at wich people are subscribed to the list.

Perhaps I can then also find a way for people to automaticaly connect to my
cgi-script on the web to unsubscribe.

I was wondering whats the best way to do this is. I read about the
bottom_banner that could be usefull here? However, there is off course no
way to try and experiment using my subscriber list...

Perhaps somebody can answer some of these questions and point out the best
way to do it. Also, perhaps one nows a site where I can get a listserver at
my control for a little money or perhaps even free so I can experiment?

Best regards / Met vriendelijke groet,
Ing. Gertjan Groen (http://www.isdn-nl.com / [log in to unmask])

-GROEN TELECOM & INTERNET DIENSTEN (KvK: 37079525)
-Ontwikkelaar Nederlandse ISDN-Telecom Homepage en ISDN-nieuwsbrief
-Technisch en freelance redacteur voor o.a. ConneXie en PCM
-Adres: Molenvaart 139 - 1761 AD - Anna Paulowna.
-Tel: 0223-532010 / fax: 020-8829884 (xoip) of 0223-534478