Elizabeth Poole <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 17:39:05 -0400
I'm trying to create my first listserv lists.  The server is active, I can
create lists, I can subscribe people to them, but when subscribers send
mail to the list name (TESTER-L, my that's original) it goes into a black
hole.  The listserv.log file tracks the creates and the subscribes just
fine, but nothing at all is written to the log when mail is sent to the
list.

What should I be checking?  My thanks in advance.  Oh, and is there a
cleaner way to shut the listserver down than locating its process id and
kill -9ing the process?  I'm on AIX.  Thanks!

cheers, Elizabeth

Elizabeth Poole              [log in to unmask]
Collaborative Computing - Watson I/S
T.J.Watson Research Center   tieline:  /862-3045,  external:  914-945-3045
PO Box 218, Yorktown Heights NY 10598