Fri, 16 Oct 1998 05:57:03 +0200
I consider it as a real bug. The bug is simply the default name for the
return path.
owner-<listname> is a very bad and misleading name for the return path.
It is natually misleading people to think that it is the address of the
list-owner. If they are lucky, the list owner will receive their messages
as error reports and will bother to identify them. If they are not, then
LISTSERV will try to identify the error types by itself,
and then will discard their messages without notification.

Uzi