"Koilpillai, Donald (DIS)" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 11:49:00 -0700
One of our users has encountered a problem that I don't have the answer to.
Can someone please shed some light on this? They have set up a topic like
the one below.  But when they send out postings to the Technical Bulletins,
it does not reach anyone in the topic, but all goes to "Other", which is the
207 subscribers.   They say that they have not altered the list.   This has
been happening since the day they have set it up.

Also, is there a way to send posting to all the subscribers (746) in the
list at one time?

Thank you for your help.

This is what reflects on the subscriber list:
*  Topic                    Subscribers
*  -----                    -----------
*  Security             357
*  Ibm                  346
*  ITN                  318
*  Incident_Alerts      725
*  Internet             509
*  Technical_Bulletins  504
*  Technical_Forums     376
*  Trans_Form           265
*  Unisys               212
*
*  "Other" topic                207
*  Digest/index subscribers     0
*
* Total number of users subscribed to the list:    746
* Total number of local host users on the list:      0

The configuration file has this setup:
Topics= Security
Topics= IBM
Topics= ITN