"H. Stephen Wright" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Apr 1997 16:30:00 CDT
I have one subscriber who has complained of getting three copies
of every post, and another subscriber who gets two copies of
everything.  I posted a note on my list asking if anyone else was
having this problem, and apparently it's limited to these two
subscribers.

I did a QUERY on their addresses and everything seems to be fine.
Is there some LISTSERV circumstance that would produce this
situation, or should I just advise them to consult their ISP?

steve

H. Stephen Wright                                        Music Library
[log in to unmask]                          Northern Illinois University
[log in to unmask]                      Principal Owner, FILMUS-L