Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 08:14:05 -0500
I doubt that they are using BCC:.  If they are, then it is possible that
they are including your list as one of the recipients of BCC: and have NO
primary TO: field.

If you tell them NOT to do that, and they continue, I suggest

SET listname REVIEW FOR user@node

There is a list defintion keyword

* X-TAGS=

that might help/hurt your.