Maureen Leblanc <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 13 Feb 1996 01:00:19 EST
Hi ladies and gents.

Rec'd this little number this eve. Wondered if anyone has ever had one.

Is there a name for this? :-) A really spiffy official LISTSERV
name?

Is this allowed and reasonable? or am I just uptight for wondering
what's going to happen to my list over in another country, with someone
I don't know (actually I'm pretty sure about who it is - ex-subscriber)
adding and or deleting to/from it, sending it out to ???

It just doesn't feel right, right now.

Obviously, someone could do this by using any old name, but what is
the usual policy on sending to subscribers named somelist.listecho@someplace?

All advice from the wizened ones will be gratefully received. (he's set
to nomail/nopost for now.)

Thanks everybody.

Maureen