Fri, 6 Dec 2002 00:20:44 -0600
If I have the header set
Send= Editor
Editor= address1,address2,(LISTNAME)

items for approval are sent only to the first address, address1.

I know that it is possible for items for approval to be sent to more than
one address as folk have spoken of it, generally as "moderator" addresses.
I've never used the "moderator" keyword and am not sure how it works, or if
it works in conjunction with the "editor" keyword.

The situation is this.  I suspect that not all approval items are reaching
me at my current "editor" address.  I therefor want items for approval to
be sent me at two different addresses, using the second as a check as to
whether all the approval items are getting through to the primary "editor"
address.  Adding an address to the Editor= keyword won't do it as approval
items are sent only to the first Editor= address.  Should I add a Moderator
keyword, with the second address in that field?  Something else?

I would like to retain   Send= Editor   but, for a while, would like
approval items sent me at two different addresses.  How?

Douglas Winship