Thu, 14 Jan 1993 18:46:28 EST
Dear Eric,

I will endeavor to find out.  I had thought the eniac machine was a Sun
Sparcstation using unix, but I could be mistaken.  The mail program is
'elm' , if that's of any consequence.  I do apologise for my ignorance,
but I think I'm representative of <non-computerniks> who make a strenuous
effort to do their homework.

--bayla