Murph Sewall <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 May 1994 17:00:47 -0400
I recommend adding a filter to LISTSERV, certainly for
[log in to unmask] (this is the second time this week we've gotten
one of these; fortunately Mr. Parker has his subscription set to DIGEST).
I suspect there are other Microsoft Mail gateways on LANs waiting to bounce
mail in pretty much the same format.

>To: [log in to unmask] (Macintosh News and Information)
>From: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Thu, 26 May 1994 09:36:54 PDT
>Subject: NDN:MAC-L Digest - 24 May 1994 to 25 May 1994
>Sender: [log in to unmask]
>
>Your mail to the Microsoft Mail Server could not be fully
>delivered!   No Valid Addresses!   It has been deleted.
>
>Error List:
>  Bad 'To:' Address: richard.parker@MSM-Inter

/s Murphy A. Sewall <[log in to unmask]> (203) 486-2489 voice
   Professor of Marketing                          (203) 486-5246 fax