Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 10:34:57 -0400
On: Tue, Jun 15, 2004 at 09:11:59AM -0400,Russ Hunt Wrote:

} It seems strange to me that of all the lists I subscribe to, the one that
} has the most incomprehensible Web interface is LSTOWN-L: it's impossible (or
} at least pretty difficulty) to figure out from it how to set the list to
} NOMAIL while you're away.  The standard Web site for adjusting subscription
} doesn't occur anywhere, nor does the address to send commands to (I'm making
} a guess it's [log in to unmask]).

Russ,
How do you receive lstown-l?  Thru your browser or by email.  Many
people forget that the web interface to listserv is relatively new,  and
is an OPTIONAL part of a listserv installation.

What is so hard about sending:

   Set Lstown-L NoMail

to peach?
(Capitalization is mine, listserv ignores case in commands.)

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507
Eastern time zone.   I speak for myself & my dogs only.     VM'er since CP-67