Arthur Hatch <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 18:15:56 +0000
       John,

  Your explaination is appreciated!! Sorry that I was looking over the mole
hill at a mountain for an explaination here. And, the posting count
difference is explained by the infected computer sending out new list
infected E-mail every time their computer was restarted.

     Thank you,
                        Art

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/features&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca