Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Jan 1996 19:46:45 EST
On Thu, 18  Jan 1996 20:19:11 -0500  Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
said:

>Eric, I see the summary of errors  it understands..but is there a way to
>filter out and present the transient failure messages ...?

The transient  failure messages are  DISCARDED. The messages you  see are
messages that LISTSERV DOES NOT  UNDERSTAND. Since it does not understand
them, it does not  know if they are transient or what.  And since it does
not know if they  are transient or not, it can't  summarize the ones that
are transient. I hope this is clear now.

  Eric