"Judith H. Snoke: Virginia Tech Language Institute" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 21 Jan 1993 12:01:21 EST
Thanks to the kindness of members of LSTOWN-L I have gotten a set of the
NAVIGATOR postings for VM users.  I have also been collecting instructional
materials from the various NODES.  Any novices who would like to share my
goodies are welcome to.  Be warned, the file is now about 2000 lines. 8-)

Judith H. Snoke, Director                   <[log in to unmask]>
Virginia Tech Language Institute            <[log in to unmask]>
Blacksburg, VA 24061-0104  USA