Susan King <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 Jun 1996 10:23:40 -0600
Everyday we get asked the same questions.. and once a quarter we keep posting
this same message... The JewishGen list currently has over 1500 subscribers...

It was our understanding that the Listserv at eworld would one day be equipped
with a couple of features, actually 3q95 is what we were told... It has come
and gone...

1) INDEX only feature
2) SEARCH feature of archives

and we have asked and continue to be asked if there would be a way to number
the messages in the digest to match the TOPIC numbers...

Actually, we have had one subscriber who has refused to contribute to JewishGen
this year because "we" haven't been able to meet his requests... now a year
later...

I don't know which is worse... but whatever the case.. we are stuck right dab
in the middle.... can't do much about it one way or the the other than to prove
we continually submit requests... and continually get the same answers...
<grin>

All we can do is ask again and pass on the information!

Susan E. King
President
JewishGen, Inc. (a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation)