Tim Davidge <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 11 May 1997 23:24:58 -0400
People,

I've recently set up a new list, and am getting queries from subscribers regarding the "Reply All" functionality. Selecting "Reply" will address the outgoing mail directly back to the list, as expected. However, the "Reply All" also adds a second identical list address, rather than the address of the original poster / author.

Is there any setting that I am missing in regard to the setting of the headers so that the "reply all" directs a mail back to the author ?. I've tried to locate such in the manual, however after an hour I gave up adn came here instead.

Any clues would be most appreciated.

Kind regards,

Tim Davidge.