Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 13:43:55 -0700
On Tue, 6 Jan 1998 19:42:51 GMT, Dromio <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>        You have got quite a large number of that so called minority
>on this list, I too use pine and I know of at least one other person
>on this list that uses pine.  People who have access to pine on their
>local machine seem to use it in prefrence to almost any other mail
>reader, yes I realise that this is going out on Agent, but I prefer
>pine for most things, just that this account is a ppp account and I
>don't want to get my mail mixed up between accounts...

Yeah another fan of Agent!

I used to use Pine a lot.  I even used and liked PC Pine, but now I find I
prefer Agent the best.  If only Forte would incorporate the 'Personality'
feature from Eudora I'd be really happy!  supporting IMAP wouldn't bee too bad
either...
 Ben Parker .......... (Aurora, CO) ........... [log in to unmask]