Dave Paper <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 15:15:18 -0500
I'm in the process of setting up a new listserv, and I'm trying to figure
out how to disable the distribute feature. IE I don't want my listserv
using any of the other listserv's on the listserv backbone.

I found a bunch of info on the list-managers web-page about statistics,
and control of the distribute feature, but nothing about how to turn it
off.

If it's in there, and I missed it, please point me at it.

Thanks!

-dave

--
Dave Paper                                      [log in to unmask]
AOL, WebHosting                             http://www.ginch.org

YIP YIP YIP YIPE YIPE YAP YAP YIP YIP YAP YIP *BANG* NO TERRIER.