Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 5 Feb 2007 10:48:21 -0500
If you are simply looking to change the date range to a single date,
then you could just modify the MSG_DIGEST_FRAGMENT_DATERANGE1
template to remove one of the dates.

For the &DATE function, the format is:

DATE([days][,format[,monthlist]])

days: in LISTSERV format (REXX Date('B')). If missing, today's date
is used.
format (default = N):
I: ISO (yyyy-mm-dd)
N: [d]d Mmm yyyy
B: LISTSERV format (use without first argument)
monthlist: optional list of 12 month abbreviations, if format = N

I don't think there's a way to add the day name.

Francoise

--
Francoise Becker

There is only one LISTSERV(R) -- the product that launched the
email list communication industry in 1986. To discover the
story behind LISTSERV, visit:
http://www.lsoft.com/corporate/20anniversary.asp