"John M. Roraback" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 3 Aug 1996 10:08:03 -0400
In a message dated 96-08-01 18:05:19 EDT, "David B. O'Donnell - AOL"
<[log in to unmask]> writes:

> Actually, I see more errors from CompuServe than AOL. Why? I don't
> know. In any event, if you have any constructive suggestions on how we
> might implement reasonable technical solutions to your problems,
> please feel free to e-mail me privately -or- here on the list.

Compuserve allots less disk storage space (I believe about 1 meg) to their
users than does AOL (2 megs per "screen name" - and AOL users can have up to
5 screen names which operate as 5 different Internet addresses).

I set "full mail boxes to the Index option as soon as I notice them, and
periodically announce to the forum that this will happen and how to re-set to
regualr mail delivery.

John Roraback
PsyUSA Network