Debbie Douglass <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 8 Apr 1996 11:27:06 EDT
On April  8, in msg to [log in to unmask], Debbie Douglass said:
 >>My LISTSERV host, PSUVM identified the following SPAM. Apparently
 >>there is now a service on FIDONET to forward ads to all of our
 >>spamming mailing lists?
 >>
 >>-Debbie Douglass

Sorry, that should have read: "Apparently there is now a service
on FIDONET to forward ads to all of our mailing lists?"

-Debbie
Debbie Douglass                                     Systems Administrator
[log in to unmask]      GTE Government Systems, Needham, MA
    All I want to do is outlive my cats and all HIGHLA-L subscribers.
          May your sword always be within reach and may your
             Foe's skill and luck be less than your own.