Wed, 9 Aug 1995 09:48:22 -0700
The spam detector caught the How To Spam spam on my two lists that were hit.
However, the A-Bomb Spam used a subject header "Need a Reply" and got through
to one of the lists. Any ideas on how this happened? We are running 1.8b, and
the detector worked on the same list for the other spam.

Overall, I am very happy with the spam detector. My lists do not have the
CONFIRM command, because I feel that it might be a bit too much for the
archaeologists and historians on my lists. (Hey, it was a struggle just
getting them online!)

Anita Cohen-Williams; Reference Services; Hayden Library
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
PHONE: (602) 965-4579              FAX: (602) 965-9169
[log in to unmask]  Owner: HISTARCH, SPANBORD, SUB-ARCH