Eric Paul-Hus <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 02:18:12 -0800
> Is there any way to filter messages to a list based on what's in the subject
> line?

John asked:
> I have a list with some dim-bulb subscribers who just can't seem to remember
> to change the subject line when responding to messages they get via digest.
>
> I would love to be able to filter out anything posted that had a subject=
> LISTNAME-L Digest -- any suggestions?
>
> Thanks.

I would suggest filtering users:
DELETE List_name [log in to unmask]
or
SET List_name NOPOST FOR [log in to unmask]
:-))
(Sorry I had to, I forgot to take my sillyness control pill)

PS It would be a nice feature to add if that's there in 1.8c or on the
work table ... Kind of like any addition to the Mail loopback check.
--
Eric Paul-Hus