Jeff Lamoureaux <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 00:48:57 -0800
I'm running Listserv 1.8d on NT.  Is there a way to remove messages that
have been posted to list from appearing in the web archives?  Removing it
from the <listname>.log9811 file is easy enough do however it corrupts the
index and that is far too cryptic to edit by hand from the looks of it
(although I'm willing to try if someone could help me break the code).

I'm not concerned about messages that have already been sent out through
email, just the archives.

This would be a huge help as we are using the web interface for the primary
method of accessing this list and would like to remain unmoderated with some
sort of a fallback plan for unwanted posts.

Thanks,
Jeff Lamoureaux