Shelby Potts <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Jun 1996 15:50:28 -0600
Help.  I am a new owner.  The subscribers who are trying to send mail to the
list are getting returned mail from the postmaster with the message "The
following mail has been returned because the intended recipient is not known
inour postoffice.  Please confirm that you intended for this mail to be
delivered to the following address...".  They have received confirmation of
their subscriptions to the list with instructions to send contributions to
[log in to unmask] which is the correct address.

Below are the settings for the list.  I hope it is not me.  I couldn't find
an explanation in the listserv manuel.
*  opnet
*  Owner= [log in to unmask]
*  Owner= Quiet:
*  Errors-To= [log in to unmask]
*  Review= Public
*  Subscription= Open,Confirm
*  Ack= No
*  Auto-Delete= Yes,Semi-Auto,Delay(4),Max(100)
*  Renewal= 6-monthly
*  Confidential= No
*  Mail-Via= Distribute
*  X-Tags= Yes
*  Default-Options= NoFiles, NoRepro
*  Send= Editor,Hold
*  Editor= [log in to unmask]
*  Notify= Yes
*  Reply-to= [log in to unmask], Ignore
*  Files= No
*  Stats= Normal,Private
*  Validate= No
*  Notebook= Yes,/usr/local/listserv/archives/opnet,Monthly,Public
[log in to unmask]            Garth Johnston
[log in to unmask]        Robert L. Finkelmeier
[log in to unmask] Roberta M. Sell
[log in to unmask]         Ira Plotkin
*
* Total number of users subscribed to the list:    4
* Total number of local node users on the list:    1
*