Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 7 Jun 1997 20:55:36 GMT
On Sat, 7 Jun 1997 12:09:34 -0400, Cecilia von Melen <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>>At 16:37 6/6/97 EST, you wrote:
>>|I'd like to retrieve all the archives of lstown-l
>>
>>You will be much better off NOT retrieving the archives, but searching them
>>via the WEB.
>
>Excuse me, I don?t understand. How can one find them on the WEB?

Not all list archives are available.  Start your search of those available
at  http://www.lsoft.com/lists/list_q.html

LSTOWN-L archives can be found from there (They are at
Peach.Ease.Lsoft.Com).  Archives of lists marked Public, are available to
anyone.  Private archives are available only if you are a subscriber to
that list and have setup a Personal Password.
 Ben Parker ............ (Oak Park IL) .......... [log in to unmask]