"H. Stephen Wright" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 09:49:07 -0500
The list owner's manual describes how to turn the "Probe1" template
into a regularly distributed FAQ or reminder list.

However, the manual also says that people who post regularly won't
get renewal notices.  Does this mean that they won't be probed either?
 I've checked all of the relevant sections of the manual and this does
seem to be the case.

The people who post most frequently are, arguably, also the people
who need the regular reminders.  I don't see the utility of having a
regular netiquette reminder distributed only to people who rarely or
never post.

steve

H. Stephen Wright
Northern Illinois University