Sun, 27 Feb 2000 10:07:48 -0500
It may take 3 to 4 days for the new domain IP address to be spread
around the net.  Until the nameserver that listserv uses is updated from
the nameserver it uses it will send stuff to the wrong IP address (the
old ISP) where it is probably sitting in his old mailbox, otherwise it
would bounce.

OTOH, it may be something else entirely.
--
- bill -
co-list admin for IRWOLF-L